KIDNAP AND RANSOM PLANNING, SUPPORT, AND RESPONSE
In many regions of the world, kidnapping is big business. Corporate executives, managers and personnel have become the priority targets for terrorists, criminals and guerrilla forces. Incidents of kidnapping are significantly on the rise, particularly with the knowledge that many people who operate in high risk environments usually carry kidnap and ransom insurance policies.
In South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East, terrorist and criminal groups use kidnapping as a tool for fundraising and to instill fear.
How can Globe Risk International help your company avoid this heinous crime?
Our consultants are experts in the field of international terrorism. We know how these groups operate, how they select their targets and how they can be thwarted. Our consultants have organized the security for heads of state and numerous other VIP's globally. We can design a kidnap and ransom program that would lower exposure to this devastating crime.
Globe Risk International consultants can teach your personnel to avoid ever having to suffer this event.
Our comprehensive Kidnap & Ransom workshops can teach your personnel to:
- Avoid exposing themselves as potential victims.
- Recognize the warning signs of a kidnap situation.
- Survive in the event of a kidnapping (know what to say and not to say).
- Assist negotiators and rescuers in your release.
- Prepare contingency plans to deal with these events.
Kidnap and Ransom Workshops:
- The Kidnap & Ransom Process.
- Kidnap Prevention.
- Negotiation Philosophy.
- Negotiation Process.
- Activating the Kidnap & Ransom Response Mechanism.
- Kidnap & Ransom Payments.
- Kidnap Threat, Risk, Vulnerability Assessments.
- Handling the Media.
- Kidnap Security Awareness Training.
- Development of Kidnap and Ransom Response Plans.
- Hostile Environment Awareness Training. (HEAT)
- Responsibilities of the Kidnap Consultant.
- Kidnap & Ransom Insurance.
- Development of a Kidnap Response Team.