Information for Journalists
Globe Risk International is a regular commentator on various issues in world affairs, military and police topics, terrorism and other security-related issues.
Globe Risk Holding's personnel are primarily former members of elite military counter-terrorist units. These individuals have become some of Canada's leading authorities on corporate security-related issues. Our personnel have operated in many countries and have first hand information and knowledge, providing much needed and pertinent information to our clients.
It is Globe Risk Holding's public relations policy to support the education of the Canadian government, our industry and the general public in facts and realities of life, as a member of the global community.
We are always open to supporting any well-researched and balanced reporting of issues relating to:
All client information and areas of operations are maintained in the strictest confidence and, as such, Globe Risk International will not provide comment.
The principals of the company have been interviewed by the following media representatives:
The Globe Mail Report on Business
America Society for Industrial Security Magazine
The Sunday Star
Financial Post Magazine
Report on Business
The Canadian Mining Journal
Canadian Security Magazine
The principals of the company have been interviewed by the following TV Stations with regard to world events:
CBC Morning News
We have made presentations to the following organizations: • American Society for Industrial Security
• The Prospectors and Developers Association Annual Conference
• The SME Mining Conference
• The Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum
• World Conference of Disaster Management
• Trexpo Tactical Police Conference
• Disaster Recovery Information Exchange
• Canadian Bar Association
• Institute for the Study of Conflict and Terrorism
• National Tactical Officers Association
• The Mackenzie Institute
• Royal Canadian Military Institute
• Royal Canadian Legion
• Toronto Board of Trade
• Criminal Intelligence Service
• Royal Military College